Use high-quality, on-demand audio services to communicate and interact with people all across the globe in real time.
Simple. Convenient. Cost-effective.
Message Stick Audio Conferencing is an instant conferencing service that simply requires access to a phone to enable highly productive meetings with participants from anywhere around the world.
No reservations, operators or time limits.
Receive permanent dial-in information for all of your calls.
Invite participants from all over the world with access numbers in over 100 countries.
Control your conference commands from your telephone keypad.
24/7 Client Support always available when you need it.
Message Stick Audio Conferencing
Message Stick Audio Conferencing builds on clarity of sound with capabilities that help the conversation flow more like it does in face-to-face meetings. The result is an enhanced speaking and listening experience that encourages better participation and exchange of ideas.
As an organiser, you receive personalised credentials – a dedicated phone number, leader code and specific conference code – for initiating and managing conference calls. You can set up conference calls quickly and easily to collaborate for weekly status calls, regular sales updates or any other business purpose. Organise audio conferencing sessions 24/7/365 for participants working anywhere in the world through desktop phones, mobile devices or VoIP connections.
Message Stick Audio Conferencing delivers exceptional voice clarity and detail while suppressing distracting noise. As a result, all meeting participants—in the room and remotely—will more easily hear and
Message Stick Audio Conferencing is available for any size or type of business from small firms to large enterprises, with a robust feature set at all levels, including:
- Record & Playback
- International Toll-Free Dialing
- Mobile Control & Access Apps
- Optional Operator Assistance
- Project Coding for Management & Accounting
For the enterprise…
- Personalized credentials for the users
- Dedicated phone numbers for the organization
- Customized pricing for the company
For individuals and small business…
- Simple service plans with configurable options
- Flexible pricing at affordable rates
- Accessible technology from industry leaders
Integrated with your existing network…
- IP infrastructure
- IP PBX
- MPLS network
Innovative Mobile Apps
With SmartMeet you can:
- Receive push notifications when someone first enters your waiting room and again after five minutes of inactivity as a reminder to start your meeting.
- Use Voice over IP to talk and control your meetings with carriers that do not support simultaneous voice and data or when traveling internationally to avoid high roaming charges.
- Add a new level of engagement between yourself, participants and their peers with the in-meeting chat feature.
- Increase meeting security by setting a required application password for all accounts within your organisation that can be set to expire periodically.
- See when you have a free moment and the ability to schedule a meeting by using the in-app calendar using your device’s native calendar.
- View participants in your meeting or waiting for your approval to join your meeting by easily navigating between the Participant and Waiting Room view tabs.
- Maintain total meeting control with in-app features—mute, unmute, rename, disconnect all or individual participants and much more.
Manage multiple accounts
Start meetings without having to remember passcodes
Schedule calls with minimal effort
Audio Conferencing Features
Directly from your conference, you are able to dial-out to domestic participants and bring them into your call or you can contact the operator to dial-out to international participants.
Decide how your participants are announced when they join or leave the conference call. Choose from the following options: tone, name announce, name and tone, or silence.
Silence all participants’ lines by pressing a keypad command on your telephone. Group mute/unmute helps reduce background noise and limits interruptions during your conference.
Expand your global reach with international conferencing solutions. We offer five methods to connect your international participants to your conference call, including links through our international call centers, toll and toll-free access numbers, a dial-out option, or a permanent dial-in number.
Mute your participants lines, allowing you to deliver your message uninterrupted.
Lock your conference call to prevent additional participants from joining the call, with the exception of dialing out.
Control and access your meetings while on the road from your iPhone, Android phone or BlackBerry.
At any time after your call has started, you can request an operator simply by pressing *0 to join your conference for assistance or 00 to speak to the operator privately.
Client Support available
1800 706 011
Global Access Numbers
Looking for which telephone numbers to provide your international participants?
|Operator assistance – conference||*0|
|Operator assistance – individual||00|
|Dial-out to a participant – leader only||*1|
|Begin/end conference record – leader only||*2|
|Leave and join a new conference||#2|
|Change entry/exit method (recorded names, tones, silence) – leader only||*3|
|Private roll call||*4|
|Mute/unmute all lines except leader’s – leader only||*5 / #5|
|Mute/unmute your own line||*6|
|Lock/unlock conference (including operator) – leader only||*7 / #7|
|Allow/disallow conference continuation – leader only||*8|
|Lecture mode on/off – leader only||*51 / #51|
|Music on hold off/on||*60 / *61|
|Return to leader account menu||#64|
|Disconnect all lines except leader’s – leader only||#99|
|Private participant count||*#|
|List available keypad commands||**|