- Live (real-time) or archived (on-demand) video systems
- Easy scheduling and preparation
- Archiving – stored to play at a later date
- Question and answer session to interact with your conference attendees
- Multiple presenters
- Audience registration so you can identify who will be attending the conference
- Flexible reporting
- Table of contents to quickly navigate through archived presentations
- Flexible reporting options enable you to measure return on investment
- Complete support – we take care of the technology so you can focus on preparing your content.
What do I need?
You produce the presentation for your streamed conference, we take care of everything else. We encode, post and host your event, whether it’s live or pre-recorded.
You need to request streaming when booking your video conference. There is a streaming booking form to complete, available from your account manager.
The only requirements for viewing streamed content are a personal computer with Internet access, a sound card, speakers and RealPlayer or Windows Media Player. These are standard components of most personal computers.